Paula Deen's Southern Baked Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1- 16 oz can(s) Pork and beans
- 1/2 pound(s) Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Yellow mustard
- 5 tablespoon(s) Maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a skillet, fry bacon until crispy and crumble. In the same pan using the bacon drippings, saute the onion until brown. Mix bacon, onion, and drippings with the remaining ingredients. Pour into a baking dish and bake covered for 45-60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Southern Baked Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables