Paula Deen's Hot Tomato, Jack and Crab Dip
- Nonstick Spray
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 4 ounce(s) Pepper Jack Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 pound(s) lump crab meat ell drained and picked clean of shells
- 1 cup(s) diced tomatoes 2 medium - seeded
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped (scallions), white and light green parts
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 avocado
- crackers or crusty bread for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 1 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pepper Jack, mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce until smooth.
- Fold in the crabmeat, tomatoes, green onions, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Smooth the mixture into baking dish. Bake until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Split, pit, peel, and dice the avocados and sprinkle them over the crab dip after it has cooled slightly.
- Serve warm with crackers or crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KirSzalkie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Hot Tomato, Jack and Crab Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads