Paula Deen's Corn Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Whole kernel corn drained ( 17 oz )
- 1 jar(s) diced pimiento ( 4 oz ) chopped
- 1 small swt red pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine first 4 ingred in a bowl, stirring well. Combine sugar and remaining ingred in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil: cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 min. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables: toss gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hrs.
- Yield : 4 cups
- SL 87 Nov pg 245
- serve on curly lettuce - pile relish in the middle
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraGale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Corn Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads