Paula Deen's Best Ham Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) leftover ham, chopped in a food processor
- 1 cup(s) fine diced celery
- 1/4 cup(s) finely minced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) hot pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) good quality mayo
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Best Ham Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches