Paula Deen's Best Ham Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) leftover ham, chopped in a food processor
- 1 cup(s) fine diced celery
- 1/4 cup(s) finely minced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) hot pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) good quality mayo
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Best Ham Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches