Love this, you will too,
Patty's version of Evil Jungle Princess Thai coconut curry.
This is to die for. Once all the prep is done, it goes together fast. Use your favorite veggies and change it up.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lemon grass paste Ground
- 1/4 cup(s) Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce, add more if you wish
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) Red, green or yellow curry powder or paste to your taste.
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch ultra gel www.carnetfoods.com
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chicken bouillon
- 1 can can(s) Coconut milk Or less then 1 can
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red Hunan chile sauce Hot ingredient!
- 1 1/2 cup(s) jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet yellow onion Sliced 2" slender pieces
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh red pepper Sliced 2" slender pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet peas Halved
- 1/2 cup(s) broccoli Cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh corn or baby ear corn
- 1/2 cup(s) Sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro Chopped for topping
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions small or large Chopped for topping
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Grilled chicken or tender beef
- Combine first 12 ingredients into small pot and simmer to keep warm. Add as much or as little of the curry to desired taste. Or any other ingredient for that matter. I typically measure nothing. Just add until I get my desired taste.
- Start and make jasmine rice.
- You can pre grill your chicken or beef. You can also use and buy a roasted chicken from the grocery store. Then pull the chicken off in bite size pieces. Do this before cooking veggies.
- Slice and prepare all vegetables. Sauté onions and mushrooms until desired tenderness in a little oil and sprinkle with a little sugar to caramelize. I use lemon or garlic avocado oil. Add all the rest of the vegetables. Sauté. Keep them crunchy. Do not over cook them.
- 2 minutes before you are ready to serve, add the chicken or beef to the veggies. Stir to warm.
- Place desired rice on plate. Add veggies and chicken. Pour sauce over top. Garnish with cilantro and green onions. Now dig in!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patty46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note