- 1 1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
How to Make It
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
LAYER half each of the cake cubes, strawberries and blueberries in large serving bowl; cover with pudding mixture. Top with layers of the remaining cake cubes, fruit and whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 270 mg
Carbohydrate: 23 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 18 g
Protein: 2 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 25% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 0% DV