Patio Daddy-O Planter's Punch
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 1/2 cups cracked ice or 6 ice cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) chilled pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) chilled orange juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) chilled fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) dark rum
- Garnishes: pineapple wedges, maraschino cherries, orange slices, lime slices
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and add juices and rum. Shake vigorously to blend.
- Pour mixture into a tall glass. Top with a splash of grenadine. Garnish with a toothpick skewered with fruit, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This