- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (3-ounce) bars white chocolate, melted*
- 2 (3-ounce) bars sweet dark chocolate, melted
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Line a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil, and set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into butter mixture. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of batter into a medium bowl; add the remaining 2 eggs, sugar, and melted white chocolate, stirring until well blended. To the batter remaining in the large bowl, add melted dark chocolate and unsweetened chocolate.
- Drop alternating teaspoonfuls of the light and dark batters into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Lift from pan by the foil; cut into squares.
- *Use good-quality white chocolate; white candy coating will not work in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This