Pat's Peanut Butter Balls
A crunchy texture with old favorites in taste. Add your favorite liquor for more excitement. Liquors to use:Brandy, Cognac, framboise (raspberry) kirsch (cherry). Fruit Liquor: oRANGE (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, curacao, triple sec; Peach (southern Comfort): Coffee or chocolate liquor: Kahlua, creme de cacao; Godiva Chocolate Rum: Spiced; Port wine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) Margarine Softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Peanut Butter Creamy
- 21/2 cup(s) powdered sugar Confectioners
- 3 cup(s) Rice Krispies Crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Semi-Sweet Chocolate bits
- 1/4 bar(s) Parafin
- 2 tablespoon(s) Your favorite liquor
- 1 Cookie Sheet lined with wax paper
- 1. Mix first 3 ingredients together (use hands -mixer won't work)
- 2. Add 3 cups of Rice Krispies and vanilla, Mix well
- 3. In a double boiler, melt chocolate bits and parafin together and add liquor.
- 4. Roll peanut butter mixture into walnut-sized balls. Place in Freezer until solid.
- 5. Dip balls into chocolate mixture. Remove with fork. Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper, and allow to cool.
- 6. Store in tight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note