Pat's Healthy Veggie Dip
Good when looking for a healthy dip for veggies.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt(drain or use Greek)
- 4 ounce(s) 1/3 less cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) lite mayo or salad dressing
- 1 package(s) dry Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder-optional
- Blend wet ingred in food processor til smooth. Add dry ingred. Refrigerate for flavors to meld. Keeps well in frig.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pat's Healthy Veggie Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers