Pat's Cherry Bon Bons
Community Recipe from
- 2 box(es) Powered Sugar
- 1 package(s) coconut (large Size) shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Marashino Cherries Drained and Squeezed
- 1 can(s) Eagle Brand Sweetened Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Oleo
- 2 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- 2-12oz package(s) Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 block(s) Parrafin (one cake)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1. Mix all ingrediants except chocolate and parrafin and place in freezer for one hour.
- 2. Remove from Freezer and roll into mouth-size balls, and return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- 3. In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and parrafin. Stir well.
- 4. Dip Balls into chocolate and allow to cool on wax paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes