Pat's Cherry Bon Bons
Community Recipe from
- 2 box(es) Powered Sugar
- 1 package(s) coconut (large Size) shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Marashino Cherries Drained and Squeezed
- 1 can(s) Eagle Brand Sweetened Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Oleo
- 2 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- 2-12oz package(s) Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 block(s) Parrafin (one cake)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1. Mix all ingrediants except chocolate and parrafin and place in freezer for one hour.
- 2. Remove from Freezer and roll into mouth-size balls, and return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- 3. In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and parrafin. Stir well.
- 4. Dip Balls into chocolate and allow to cool on wax paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note