Pastrami and Swiss on Pretzel Rolls
You'll want to allow this melty Pastrami and Swiss on Pretzel Rolls time to "set" so your filling doesn't spill out of the bread.
More From Coastal Living
- 4 pretzel rolls, split, or 8 pumpernickel bread slices
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pastrami
- Butter, softened
- 1. Spread cut sides of pretzel rolls evenly with mustard. Layer 4 roll halves each with 1 cheese slice, 2 ounces pastrami, and a second cheese slice. Top with remaining 4 roll halves.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This