Pastrami and Swiss on Pretzel Rolls
Photo: David Prince; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 4 pretzel rolls, split, or 8 pumpernickel bread slices
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pastrami
- Butter, softened
- 1. Spread cut sides of pretzel rolls evenly with mustard. Layer 4 roll halves each with 1 cheese slice, 2 ounces pastrami, and a second cheese slice. Top with remaining 4 roll halves.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This