Pasta wtih Snap Peas, Basil and Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) Spiral Pasta
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Cloves Halved
- 8 ounce(s) Snap Peas Halved
- 10 ounce(s) Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) Basil Leaves
- 1/3 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese grated
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta and garlic 1 minute less than package instructions. Add snap peas and cook 30 seconds. Add spinach and basil and stir once to wilt. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- Add cream to pot and heat over medium-high until bubbling. Return pasta mixture and 1/4 cup pasta water to pot and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If necessary, add remaining pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- One Pot
- Cooking the vegetables along with the pasta makes for easy cleanup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mrswild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes