Pasta wtih Snap Peas, Basil and Spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) Spiral Pasta
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Cloves Halved
- 8 ounce(s) Snap Peas Halved
- 10 ounce(s) Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) Basil Leaves
- 1/3 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese grated
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta and garlic 1 minute less than package instructions. Add snap peas and cook 30 seconds. Add spinach and basil and stir once to wilt. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- Add cream to pot and heat over medium-high until bubbling. Return pasta mixture and 1/4 cup pasta water to pot and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If necessary, add remaining pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- One Pot
- Cooking the vegetables along with the pasta makes for easy cleanup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mrswild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note