- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated linguine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 3 cups chopped zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) grated fresh pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- calories 344
- fat 12.7 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- monofat 6.6 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 14 g
- carbohydrate 45.5 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 58 mg
- iron 3.4 mg
- sodium 601 mg
- calcium 163 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add 2 teaspoons oil, tossing to coat.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan, swirling to coat. Add garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add zucchini; sauté 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in pasta and 1 1/2 tablespoons mint; toss well. Remove from heat; stir in tomato mixture. Place 1 1/2 cups pasta mixture in each of 4 bowls; top evenly with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons mint. Sprinkle each serving with 4 teaspoons cheese and 2 teaspoons almonds.
Olive tapenade breadsticks: Combine 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and 15 finely chopped pitted kalamata olives in a small bowl. Spread olive mixture over 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks dough. Twist each breadstick; bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until browned.