- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 (12-oz.) package linguine
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
Heat pecans in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Remove from skillet. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir together pecans, parsley, and zest.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Process artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Add 1/4 cup reserved cooking liquid. Pulse 3 to 4 times or until smooth. Toss with hot cooked pasta; season with salt to taste. Top each serving with pecan mixture.