- 1 (16-oz.) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 (19-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes with herbs in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 (5-oz.) package fresh arugula, thoroughly washed
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir together beans and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in hot cooked pasta until blended.
Pasta With Chickpeas, Tuna, and Arugula: Substitute 1 (16-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained, for cannellini beans. Stir in 3 (5-oz.) cans solid white tuna in water, drained.