Pasta with uncooked tomato, basil and mozarella sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil chopped coarse
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mozzarella diced
- 1/2 cup(s) evoo
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine or balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound(s) dried pasta of choice
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, garlic, basil, mozzarella, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and let the sauce stand covered at room temperature for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Just before serving cook the pasta, drain well and add to the sauce. Toss well and adjust seasoning wit salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marieack1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with uncooked tomato, basil and mozarella sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes