Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans
Quick and delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 can(s) 19ounces Cannellini beans or other white bean rinsed and drained
- 1 10 ounce bag fresh spinach chopped (about 8 cups)
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked Penne pasta (about 1/2 pound uncooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) finely crumbled feta cheese
- Conbine tomatoes and beans in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring occasionally. Place 1 cup pasta on each of four plates; top each serving with 1 1/4 duo sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes