Pasta with the Works
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cup(s) PregoÂ® Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce or PregoÂ® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) pitted ripe olives, cut in half (optional)
- 3 cup(s) corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini), cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- • Cook the pepperoni and pepper in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the pepper is tender-crisp, stirring often.
- • Stir the sauce and olives, if desired, in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- • Stir the pasta and mozzarella cheese in the skillet. Serve with the Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note