I substituted shredded carrots for the green beans as I didn't have any fresh green beans at the time. Then, I topped the dish with finely shredded goat cheese. It was delicious!
Pasta with Shrimp and Veggies
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 459
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Sodium: 582mg
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (7 oz.) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; add green beans to pot 3 minutes before pasta will be ready.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp and return to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and then drain.
- Combine shrimp, tomatoes and corn in a medium saucepan. Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Cover, remove from heat and set aside until pasta and beans are done.
- Set aside 1 cup pasta cooking water and then drain pasta and beans. Toss pasta and beans with shrimp mixture; if pasta looks dry, add reserved water in 1/4-cup increments until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This