- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound spaghetti or fettuccine, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
Saute peppers and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated.
Add shrimp, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp, and set aside.
Stir in white wine, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; cook over high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Return shrimp to skillet. Stir in butter, salt, and lemon juice; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and thoroughly heated.
Place pasta in a large serving dish; toss with shrimp mixture and parsley. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.