Not a company dish, but a good, quick, tasty, low fat dinner - and very inexpensive ingredients!
Pasta With Shrimp and Peas
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups pasta and 3 or 4 shrimp)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 464mg
- Calcium: 76mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces capellini pasta
- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen petite green peas
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper; cook 1 minute. Add clam juice and salt; bring to boil. Reduce to simmer; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 3. Add shrimp, peas, and zest to skillet. Cover and cook 6 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked through. Toss with pasta, lemon juice, and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes