Pasta with Roasted Tomato Meat Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter
- 9 ounce(s) 80 % lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 3 canned anchovy fillets in oil drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Place cherry tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly browned.
- 3. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 4. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, garlic, salt, pepper, and anchovies to the pan; cook 4 minutes or until pork is browned, stirring to crumble. Add sherry to pan; cook 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add tomatoes and vinegar; cook 2 minutes or until tomatoes release their liquid and sauce is slightly thickened. Combine pasta and sauce in a large bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with Roasted Tomato Meat Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes