- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini (such as DiGiorno)
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- calories 292
- fat 9.2 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 14.6 g
- carbohydrate 38.8 g
- fiber 3.8 g
- cholesterol 32 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 618 mg
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add nuts to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Add nuts to bowl.
Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach to pan; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Add spinach mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients to bowl; toss well.