- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen peas, defrosted
- 8 ounces dry whole-wheat orecchiette or bowtie pasta
- 4 ounces lean boneless ham, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- calories 434
- fat 13 g
- satfat 7 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- protein 29 g
- carbohydrate 54 g
- sugars 5 g
- fiber 8 g
- sodium 538 mg
How to Make It
Combine sour cream and peas in a small bowl.
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
Return pasta to pot and fold in sour cream mixture, ham, 3/4 cup cheese, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Divide among 4 bowls and garnish with additional tarragon and remaining Parmesan cheese.