Pasta With Peas, Chives, and Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Dried Pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) Grated Parmesan
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen Peas thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chives chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the cream, milk, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the cooked pasta and Parmesan and stir until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the peas into the pasta until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide among bowls and top with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aimeebear and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note