Pasta With Peas, Chives, and Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Dried Pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) Grated Parmesan
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen Peas thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chives chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the cream, milk, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the cooked pasta and Parmesan and stir until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the peas into the pasta until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide among bowls and top with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aimeebear and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes