Pasta with Lemon, Garlic and Champagne
- 3 tablespoon(s) Salted Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 whole(s) Lemon Zest only
- 1/4 cup(s) Champagne or Crisp White wine
- 5 clove(s) Garlic Preferrably roasted, but can be raw finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) White Pepper or Red pepper Fresh cracked is best
- 1 package(s) Capellini Pasta Cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup(s) Shaved Parmesan Cheese Optional as garnish
- 1/2 cup(s) Bacon Bits Optional asd garnish
- Melt butter and blend in olive oil on medium heat.
- Add in garlic and lemon zest. Stir until garlic is soft and incorporated with butter & oil. It tastes better if the garlic is roasted garlic so that it is very soft and smooth.
- Pour in champagne, sea salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- Pour lemon garlic sauce over drained pasta and toss.
- Serve with shaved parmesan and bacon bits to top.
- I have also served with extra lemon juice on the side. Some lemon fans like a little extra lemon juice with a hearty serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SMassie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note