Pasta with Kalamata Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2Â½ pound(s) Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- â cup(s) Olive Oil
- 5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) Dried Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Pasta, Farfalle (Bow-Tie)
- Â½ cup(s) Kalamata Olives Halved/Pitted
- Â¼ cup(s) Capers Drained
- 6 ounce(s) Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Â¼ cup(s) Pine Nuts Toasted
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°
- Combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, vinegar, and crushed red pepper in a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes are tender and juicy, stirring occasionally, 25 – 45 minutes, depending on your oven. Remove from oven and stir in oregano. (Can be made 2 hours ahead.) Let stand at room temperature.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Return to pot.
- Add tomato mixture, olives, and capers. Stir over medium heat until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add feta and stir until melted and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Plate, sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve.
- Options –
- Add fresh chopped parsley, and/or basil.
- In place of Kalamata olives, use other brine-cured black olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denismor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes