Pasta with Kalamata Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2Â½ pound(s) Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- â cup(s) Olive Oil
- 5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) Dried Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Pasta, Farfalle (Bow-Tie)
- Â½ cup(s) Kalamata Olives Halved/Pitted
- Â¼ cup(s) Capers Drained
- 6 ounce(s) Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Â¼ cup(s) Pine Nuts Toasted
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°
- Combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, vinegar, and crushed red pepper in a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes are tender and juicy, stirring occasionally, 25 – 45 minutes, depending on your oven. Remove from oven and stir in oregano. (Can be made 2 hours ahead.) Let stand at room temperature.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Return to pot.
- Add tomato mixture, olives, and capers. Stir over medium heat until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add feta and stir until melted and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Plate, sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve.
- Options –
- Add fresh chopped parsley, and/or basil.
- In place of Kalamata olives, use other brine-cured black olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denismor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note