- 12 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) garlic and herb-flavored goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved (about 1 pint)
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; place in a large bowl. Add goat cheese, basil, salt, and pepper to pasta; stir until well blended.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth; cook 1 minute. Add tomato mixture to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.