Pasta with fried eggs caramelized onions and bacon
Community Recipe from
- 3 Bacon slices Chopped
- olive oil
- 4 Medium onions Thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 12 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano
- Sauté bacon, pour off grease add onions, sauté 20 minutes till brown, stir in Rex pepper remove from heat and keep warm.
- Cook pasta, drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid
- Cook eggs, add all ingredients to pasta and toss, moisten with reserved liquid
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with fried eggs caramelized onions and bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes