Pasta with escarole and shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 pound(s) short pasta, such as campanelle
- 1 large head escarole trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 3/4 pound(s) large shrimp peeled and deveined and cut into 1-in pieces
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 7 ounce(s) feta, crumbled (1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped fresh dill
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 1 minute less than package instructions. Add escarole and cook 1 minute. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add shrimp, season with salt, and cook until opaque throughout, 4 minutes. Add pasta mixture and 1/4 cup pasta water and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in yogurt, feta, and dill. If necessary, add remaining pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with escarole and shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes