Pasta with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) container fresh Alfredo sauce (we tested with Contadina)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, red pepper, and garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Alfredo sauce, sage, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add pasta to skillet; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes