Pasta with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Commercial Alfredo sauce is the secret to getting this creamy pasta dish on the table quickly. And if it's just the two of you, consider serving it with a salad and bread for a fast one-dish meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) container fresh Alfredo sauce (we tested with Contadina)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, red pepper, and garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Alfredo sauce, sage, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add pasta to skillet; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note