Pasta with Chicken & Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) pasta shells
- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1 bag(s) fresh spinach chopped
- 5 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 3 cup(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- olive oil
- Boil water and cook the pasta until just al dente.
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken in the olive oil. Add the garlic and let simmer until fragrant. Add the wine and spinach, season with salt, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Combine the pasta and sauce. Place half in baking dish, and top with 1 cup of cheese. Pour the rest in the baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carapetsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes