This is a healthy and quick meal to put togethr. The only thing I did different was added more fresh herbs and I also love sundried tomatoes so I included that in the recipe as well.
Pasta with Chicken and Artichokes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 465
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- 1 pound penne or ziti
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts (about 8), rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata or other black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups (10 oz.) shredded chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and 1 Tbsp. salt and cook until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, warm oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring, about 30 seconds. Stir in artichokes, olives, chicken, broth and 1/2 tsp. salt and heat through.
- Drain pasta in a colander. Return to pot and stir in chicken mixture and basil. Adjust seasonings, sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes