- 1 pound penne or ziti
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts (about 8), rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata or other black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups (10 oz.) shredded chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- calories 465
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 52 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- sodium 600 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and 1 Tbsp. salt and cook until tender.
While pasta is cooking, warm oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring, about 30 seconds. Stir in artichokes, olives, chicken, broth and 1/2 tsp. salt and heat through.
Drain pasta in a colander. Return to pot and stir in chicken mixture and basil. Adjust seasonings, sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.