- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni or penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato-and-herb feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil
- calories 150
- fat 4.2 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- protein 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 23.5 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 130 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 1.8 g
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well. Toss pasta with olive oil.
Fold in tomato and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with basil.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.