Spinach is listed as an Ingredient but is not shown in the Preparation section. What are you supposed to do with it and when?
Pasta with Cauliflower and Olives
Yield: 6 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.16
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 447
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 852mg
- 3 cups cauliflower florets, from half a medium head (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound green (spinach)
- penne pasta
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 (28 oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil on a large baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring and shaking pan once or twice, until cauliflower is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to package directions or until soft, but not mushy, 10 to 12 minutes; drain in a colander. Return pasta to pot.
- Add olives, marinara sauce and cauliflower to pasta in pot. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup Parmesan over pasta and toss. Serve with remaining Parmesan cheese for topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles