Pasta with Burst Tomatoes & Mascarpone from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 (24 oz) package(s) frozen, cheese-filled ravioli
- 3 pint(s) assorted grape tomatoes
- 1 (large) tomato chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) butter cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley & basil torn
- 1 (8 oz) container(s) mascarpone cheese
- 1. Prepare frozen pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler with oven rack 4 to 5 inches from heat. Stir together tomatoes, garlic, & olive oil in a 15x10 inch jelly-roll pan. Broil 5 to 8 minutes or until tomatoes are charred, stirring halfway through.
- 3. Transfer tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in butter, next 3 ingredients & 1/4 cup fresh herbs. Spoon over hot cooked ravioli; dollop with cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with Burst Tomatoes & Mascarpone from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes