Pasta w/chicken and sweet peas
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) 500 g. Gargenelli or tube pasta
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 small White onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Roasted whole chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cup(s) Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 1/8 cup(s) Basil, chiffonade
- Extra oilive oil
- Cook pasta with oilive oil (optional)and salt in boiling water.
- Add 2 Tbsp olive oil to large pan and sauté onions and sundries tomatoes until onion is golden brown. Add garlic til fragrant. Add roasted chicken, then deglaze pan with chicken stock. Add peas and cook until stock is reduced by half. Add butter to finish the sauce. Toss with cooked pasta and top withRsley, basil and parmiggiano cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patschade and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta w/chicken and sweet peas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes