It turned out a lot better than expected. I omitted the celery and added a bit more feta but other than that it was delicious! Making it for a family get together tomorrow.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 101
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 19.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 281mg
- 6 ounces tricolor rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (1-pound) bag broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (1.05-ounce) package fat-free Italian dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, celery, and water chestnuts in a bowl; set aside.
- Prepare dressing mix according to package directions; stir in oregano. Pour over pasta mixture, stirring to coat. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Just before serving, stir in radishes, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Tip: Add the radishes to the salad just before serving. Otherwise, their red color will bleed onto the pasta and vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This