- 6 ounces tricolor rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (1-pound) bag broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (1.05-ounce) package fat-free Italian dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- calories 101
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 1 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 3.5 g
- carbohydrate 19.6 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- sodium 281 mg
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Combine pasta, broccoli, celery, and water chestnuts in a bowl; set aside.
Prepare dressing mix according to package directions; stir in oregano. Pour over pasta mixture, stirring to coat. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Just before serving, stir in radishes, and sprinkle with cheese.
Tip: Add the radishes to the salad just before serving. Otherwise, their red color will bleed onto the pasta and vegetables.