Made this last night for dinner exactly as written and both my husband and I thought it was bald. Would not make it again. However, we did enjoy the pesto and would definitely make that again.
Pasta Tossed with Shrimp, Vegetables, and Pesto
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 475mg
- Calcium: 148mg
- 1 1/2 cups diagonally sliced snow peas
- 1 1/2 cups julienne-cut yellow squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups hot cooked farfalle (about 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Classic Pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add snow peas and squash. Cook 45 seconds or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes or until done. Add snow pea mixture and broth. Cover and cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine shrimp mixture, pasta, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note