Pasta Spinach Salad (w/ Chicken)
Great as a meal or a side.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 oz. spinach (about 1.5 bags)
- 8 0z. asiago cheese, grated
- 5-6 oz. chopped sun dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives (2 oz)
- 1/4 c. toasted pinenuts
- 1 1b. box bow-tie pasta
- ground pepper
- Balsamic Vinegarette dressing
- (optional) chicken breast
- Cook pasta and mix well with rest of ingredients - except pinenuts (can be done early in day). Toss in dressing and pinenuts just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sommerville1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Spinach Salad (w/ Chicken) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes