Pasta Shells with Chicken, Mushrooms, Escarole and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) fresh shitake mushrooms sliced and stemmed
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 8 cup(s) escarole coarsely chopped
- 2 cup(s) pasta shells
- 2 cup(s) roasted chicken cut into 3/4-in pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and stir 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir in escarole; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook until escarole is tender, storring often, about 3 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain; return to pot. Add escarole mixture, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir over medium heat until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes