Pasta Shells with Chicken, Mushrooms, Escarole and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) fresh shitake mushrooms sliced and stemmed
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 8 cup(s) escarole coarsely chopped
- 2 cup(s) pasta shells
- 2 cup(s) roasted chicken cut into 3/4-in pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and stir 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir in escarole; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook until escarole is tender, storring often, about 3 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain; return to pot. Add escarole mixture, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir over medium heat until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note