- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 (15-ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago cheese blend
- 1 (0.4-ounce) envelope buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 26 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
Stir together spinach and next 5 ingredients. Spoon mixture into cooked shells.
Spread half of marinara sauce in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange shells over sauce; top with remaining sauce.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake 5 to 10 more minutes. Sprinkle with basil.