Pasta Salad with Tuna, Olives and Parsley
If you have basil, oregano, mint or other fresh herbs, chop them up and toss in the salad.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 561
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 525mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound curly pasta such as fusilli
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 12-oz. can oil-packed chunk light tuna, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender, about 12 minutes, or as package label directs.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk oil, lemon zest and juice and 1/2 tsp. salt. Drain pasta; add to bowl with dressing. Add tomatoes, tuna, olives, onion and parsley and toss well. Let cool to room temperature, season with salt and pepper, if desired, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note