Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Arugula, Pine Nuts and Herb Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Arugula, Pine Nuts & Herb
- 1/4 cup plus 3 T pine nuts, divided
- 1 lb fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups baby arugula
- 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4" dice
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a pie plate, toast 3 T of the pine nuts until lightly golden and fragrant, about 5 mins. Set aside to cool.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the fusilli until it is al dente. Drain the pasta and rinse it under cold water, then drain again; transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing:
- in a food processor, combine the cilantro with the basil, oregano and garlic and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and the remaining 1/4 cup of pine nuts and process until smooth. Season the herb dressing with salt and pepper.
- Toss the fusilli with the toasted pine nuts, arugula, tomatoes, red onion and the herb dressing. Season the pasta salad with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaElaine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Arugula, Pine Nuts and Herb Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads