Pasta Salad with Shrimp and Dill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 shrimp
- 4 oz seashell pasta
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or low fat greek yogrt
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound small or medim shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 tomatoe, diced or 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender,
- about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to cool.
- 2. In a serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or greek yogrt), sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, dill
- and black pepper. Gently stir in the pasta, shrimp, celery, cucumber, tomato and
- shallots. Mix in salt to taste and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve over mixed lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Salad with Shrimp and Dill Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads