Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables
Amount per serving
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 8%
- Sodium: 320mg
- Calcium: 2%
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion), sliced
- 1 box (16 oz.) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata or pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1. Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
- 2. Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- • TIP: Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea.
- Vegetables may also be roasted in the oven,
- Cost per recipe*: $10.98.
- Cost per serving*: $1.37.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes