Pasta Salad with Black Beans and Tomatoes
Black beans add protein and fiber to pasta salad, and sharp feta cheese contributes extra flavor. You can make this salad a day ahead and sprinkle the cheese on top just before serving.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Carbohydrate: 28.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 639mg
- Calories from fat: 8%
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Calcium: 38mg
- 4 ounces uncooked rotini
- 2 cups diced plum tomato (about 4)
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain.
- . Combine pasta, tomato, and next 3 ingredients. Add vinaigrette and salt; toss well. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
- . Spoon salad onto plates; sprinkle with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note